Go through the installation step by step with the voice commentary of our lovely colleague Martin! There are also text instructions for installation below where you can find useful links!
WATCH INSTALLATION TUTORIAL
READ INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
This is also where you can find the useful links for Download, Microsoft Office Suite add-ins, and links for Questionnaire. By filling the last one out you can unlock some free content!
Downloading, installing and launching the application
- Click HERE to open the Windows Store listing for the app.
- Click the Install button in the top left of the Windows Store listing to Classroom Lite to download it to your device.
- Find and tap the Classroom Lite tile on your Windows Start screen to launch Corinth Classroom Lite. Enjoy our application – we can’t wait to hear your feedback! Next up - a section with info about installing the Microsoft Office plug-ins!
Installing the Microsoft Office add-ins
To access all of Corinth Classroom’s potential, it needs to be connected to Microsoft Office 2010 or 2013. To do this, you need to download and install our Microsoft Word and Microsoft Powerpoint add-ins.
- To make sure the add-in will work properly, it is necessary to download and install MS Office configuration file from the Microsoft website. Click HERE and download the file. Once the file is downloaded, open the file and after agreeing to the license terms you can start the installation by clicking the Install button. After sucessfully completing the installation, close the dialog window by clicking the Finish button and proceed to downloading the add-ins.
- Click HERE to download our Word plug-in and HERE to download our Powerpoint add-in.
- Locate and run one of the downloaded .EXE files to begin the installation process. They are named CC_add-in_ppt_setup.exe and CC_add-in_word_setup.exe.
- Next, you will need to confirm a variety of installation dialog windows. Depending on your device, you may need to press buttons labelled “More info”, “Install”, “Yes”, or “OK”. Once you have confirmed them all, the plug-in will be ready to go.
- Repeat steps 2 to 3 for the second plug-in to install both.
- To download and update packages follow the instructions on this IMAGE
- Now you have the complete Corinth Classroom functions at your fingertips! Launch your Office application of choice and explore the new Corinth Classroom toolbar.
Unlocking additional Corinth Classroom Lite content within the application
To access all of its content, you must enter the license key that you received for participating in our or our Corinth Classroom Lite Questionnaire. If you do not have a license key, please click this link to participate in our survey and fill out the questionnaire.
To enter the license key:
- Open the Corinth Classroom Lite app
- From the app’s home screen, click or tap the License key button on the left menu.
- Type your license key into the pop-up window and then hit the Enter button.
- Upon entering, a one-time Activation screen will appear. It should only take a few moments to verify your code. As soon as the last line of green text reads “Finished”, you can click the Back arrow in the top left to return to the home screen. Congratulations! You have now unlocked the additional content of Corinth Classroom Lite!